I Can’t Think of Any Blog Posting Ideas!
We all get writers block from time to time and trying to come up with blog posting ideas can be challenge at the best of times. So where do you come up with ideas for blog posts on a daily basis and unblock writers block?
In this post I want to give you some hints and tips on some of the topics you can write about on your blog. These are the everyday things that you see, hear and learn which can be turned into great posts.
As a tip I always keep a pen and note pad near my laptop to write down any ideas I get for post. I will guarantee if you are like me after an hour you would have forgotten what that great post was going to be about.
Blog Posting Ideas to Keep You Busy
- People always love “How To” blog posts and it is one of the things people search for on the internet. I find this to be one of the best blog topics to write about. This is one of the best ways to position you as a leader in your particular market or niche. Since Google is the world’s largest instruction manual this is one to think about when looking for great blog posting ideas.
- Adding videos to your blog is a great way to cater for all your readers’ tastes and keep everyone happy. Your videos can be tutorial by showing reader something technical, they could be a review or educational with you in front of a camera. The possibilities are endless with video and good blog ideas.
- You could write posts about personal development as this is an area where lots of people are very interested in at the moment. Draw on your own experience from your working days or training courses you have attended. You could break the post into 3 or 4 separate posts.
- Book reviews are great and I know lots of bloggers who belong to book reading groups and they write blog posts about the chapter they read each week. As far as blog posting ideas go this one is putting what you read into your own words and how you perceive the message in the book.
- Product or company reviews are very popular as you can do all sorts of things with these. With a product you can show people how it works and the results you have got from using it. With company reviews you can look at maybe helping people who are looking to join the particular business. You can really creative with this kind of blog post.
- And finally the good old Top 10 or Best 5 of something. People love to read lists of things and these posts are always a winner. You can just about write a post on any subject you like from chocolate bars to the top 10 Tweets of 2011.
These are just some of the blog posting ideas you can use and you really should have enough content to keep you going for a long time.
As I said early have a way of recording your blog post ideas, be it on a note pad or on your phone as you never know when you will have great blog posting ideas.